All our food is vegetarian and mostly vegan, but please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any additional dietary requirements.
Served from 08:00 – 11:00
- Croissant 2.00
- Pastries of the Day 3.00
- Frå.kost Bun 3.00
- Avocado on Toast 6.50
Sliced avocado with toasted seeds, za'tar and extra virgin olive oil, served on sourdough toast.
- Stack of American Style Vanilla Vegan Pancakes 6.00
With sliced banana and chocolate sauce or maple syrup. Gluten free available.
Served in a wrap or a bowl with 4 falafels
- The Moorish 5.75 / 6.90
Hummus and shredded cabbage.
- The Mediterranean 6.95/8.30
Baba ghanoush, sumac onion, fried aubergine, shredded cabbage
- The Mexican 6.95/8.30
Guacamole, fiery salsa, jalapeños, shredded cabbage
- The Greek 6.95/8.30
Vegan feta, tabouleh, hummus & slaw
- Extra Fillings 0.95
Per portion. Includes fried aubergine, tabouleh, salsa, olives, jalapeños, gherkins, crispy onion, sumac onion, falafel, hummus, vegan slaw, and vegan feta
- Premium Extra Fillings 1.50
Per portion. Includes baba ghanoush and guacamole
Plant-based fun food served from. 11:00
- Vegan Deluxe Double Cheeseburger 10.00 / 12.00
Two vegan patties with vegan cheese, red onion, tomato, gherkins and burger sauce
- Vegan Cheese Burger 7 / 8.40
With vegan cheese, gherkins & ketchup
- Mock Chicken Burger 7 / 8.40
Vegan chicken patty, vegan mayo, fresh tomato and lettuce. Served in a vegan sesame bun.
- Falafel Burger 7 / 8.40
Falafel patty, gherkins, hummus and lettuce in a vegan sesame bun
- Loaded Skin-on-Fries 7.50 / 9.00
Our delicious gourmet fries loaded with vegan pulled pork, pickled red onion and spicy mayo
- Sweet Chilli Vegan Chicken Wrap 6.95 / 8.30
With cucumber, lettuce and vegan mayo
- Vegan Pulled Pork 6.95 / 8.30
BBQ flavoured junks of vegan pork fried and served with slaw, gherkins and vegan mayo. Available in a wrap or bun.
The Juice Bar
- Moorish Homemade Lemonade with Mint 3.00
- Moorish Homemade Peach Iced Green Tea 3.00
- Dalston's Soda 2.00
Cherry, Ginger, Rhubarb or Elderflower
- Coca-Cola / Diet Coke 2.00
- Kombucha 2.00
Made locally, this live and fermented probiotic drink is available in ginger, lemon and turmeric
Milk Choices – Full fat dairy, Oat Milk, Coconut Milk, Almond Milk
Made with almond milk and vegan ice cream
- Available flavours: Chocolate | Malted Vanilla | Strawberry | Banana | Biscoff 4.00
- Moorish Fresh Mint Tea 3.00
Made with our signature blend of organic herbs and spices.
- Luxury Vegan Hot Chocolate 3.50
Made with real chocolate, vegan whipped cream and marshmallows
- Moorish Chai Latte 3.00
Our own unique spiced chai recipe
- Selection of Teas 2.00
Organic Black Tea / Earl Grey / Green Tea / Selection of Pukka Teas
- Selection of Coffee 2.80
Latte/ Americano / Espresso / Cappuccino
- Flat White 3.00
- El Sabio Malbec, Chile 2020 4.50 / 6.50 / 16.00
Soft and fruity, with blackberry, red plum and blueberry flavours.
- Chateau Musar Jeune, Lebanon 2019 (Grenache, Syrah & Cabernet 22.00 a bottle
(Grenache, Syrah & Cabernet) Ripe blueberry, cherry, and with violet notes on the nose.
- Le Zeitgeist Sauvignon Blanc, France 2020 4.50 / 6.50 / 16.00
Crisp and zesty fresh lime, with herbaceous green herbs and cut grass aromatics.
- Chateau Ka Bekaa Valley Source Blanche, Lebanon 2019 22.00 a bottle
(Sauvignon, Muscat & Chardonnay) Incredible Lebanese white wine. Off-dry, fruity aromas of grapefruit and lychee, and rounded apricot. Fresh with hints of citrus, honey and passionfruit.
- Sirene Shiraz Grenache Rose, France 2020 4.50 / 6.50 / 16.00
Dry and slightly fruity Southern French rose, with wild strawberry, raspberry, melon and light citrus notes.
Family run, small brewery based in South Norfolk. Brewing bespoke seasonal beers in small batches.
- Camphillsner 4.9% 4.50
An unfiltered Pils style Lager Beer brewed with traditional Czech yeast, German hops & English malt. Lagered for over 3 weeks to give a clean, flavourful & refreshing beer
- Bidon 3.9% 4.50
A session ale brewed to be light, crisp and easy drinking. Lots of late Citra & El Dorado hops provide a great combination of tropical, peach & citrus notes to balance the crisp malt body.
- Pixelate 4.1% 4.50
A Pale Ale brewed to the New England style packed full of Citra & Amarillo hops giving big notes of citrus, grapefruit & orange. A pale base with oats & the soft water profile keep it easy drinking with a big drop of juice from the dry hops.